[Nfbmo] Merry Christmas

Susan Ford johnsusanford at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 26 01:44:29 UTC 2015

Gail and all,

I jusrt got home from Christmas at Ramona's son, Chris's house.Zane was
there and it was lots of fun to watch him and Chris's kids open packages.
They are 14, 12, and 9. The boys are into leggos and the girls are into
books and clothes. Ramona and I Chris and his wife and Brenda and her
husband were there.  We mostly talked and ate. Ramona just had hip
replacement surgery, so she was moving a bit slow for her, but she is
healing well.

Merry Christmas to all and a blessed new year.
Susan