[Nfbmo] Update on Robin

carol j coulter cjcoulter at centurytel.net
Sat Feb 7 03:45:40 UTC 2015

Erin thank you for keeping us updated.
Carol

-----Original Message-----
From: Erin Joy Magoon via Nfbmo
Sent: Friday, February 06, 2015 9:09 PM
To: Debbie Wunder ; NFB of Missouri Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Nfbmo] Update on Robin

I will tell her.

The doctor told her if she drinks a whole glass of water without any
problems he will move her into a regular room tomorrow

The speech therapist worked with her this afternoon and said she thinks
robin will be talking with no problem soon

She's able to walk unaided and can use her hands to hold her glass now.

Sent from my iPhone