[Nfbmo] SOLD OUT!?

Eugene S Coulter escoulter at centurytel.net
Fri Feb 20 20:34:07 UTC 2015

Members have been told that the state convention hotel is sold out of  rooms with 2 queen beds. I called to verify this and was told the same thing by the  reservation supervisor. Not being one to take “no” for an answer I called the sales manager and she found additional rooms. So, if you were put into a King room but wanted a 2 bed queen room call the hotel back and have them change the reservation. And, of course, if you have not made your reservations it would be a good time to do so as the additional 2 bed queen rooms will be on a first come first serve basis.
Hotel number 1-314-863-0400
Reservation code: nfc26a
Thanks
Gene