[Nfbmo] U-verse migration and DSL shutdown in Springfield (Edited)

Horchem Gary horchemg at gary-springfield-mo.net
Sun Jan 4 00:15:34 UTC 2015

 Sorry folks my e-mail sent before I finished spell checking AT&T DSL customers in Springfield will start the migration to U-VERSE starting this week. I will be making the migration on Monday January 12th Starting at 9:00 AM the migration will be dune by 5:00 PM during this time the NFBMO.org search engine and state convention online registration confirmation e-mail will be down. Thank You for your cooperation

Gary Horchem
NFBMO.org Webmaster