[Nfbmo] Laws in Missouri for service animals

Julie McGinnity kaybaycar at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 02:49:31 UTC 2015

Hi Marsha,

I can look up the rules for you if you want anything specific, but I
believe the Missouri laws follow the federal ADA laws pretty closely.
What are you wanting to know specifically?  And yes, if you have an
iPhone, I would suggest searching the ap store for NAGDU and
downloading the ap to your device.

Please feel free to email me off list if you have any other questions.
I am the president of the Missouri Association of Guide Dog Users and
would be happy to help you.

--
Julie McGinnity
National Federation of the Blind performing arts division secretary,