[Nfbmo] FW: Chairpersons

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 17 17:03:44 UTC 2015

Nominating: Melissa Smith

Resolutions: Erin Magoon

tenBroek: Jerry Wilson

Jernigan: Dan Flasar

Sorry for the late notice. I will do better next year if I'm still in
charge.

Gary Wunder, Editor

The Braille Monitor

(573) 268-4245

blindness is not what holds you back.

The National Federation of the Blind wishes you a joyous and safe holiday
season. We would appreciate your including the NFB in your end-of-year
giving. Make your contribution
<https://nfb.org/civicrm/contribute/transact?reset=1&id=1>  now.