[Nfbmo] It's about time

Eugene S Coulter escoulter at centurytel.net
Mon Jan 19 20:24:09 UTC 2015

Those who are going to convention have 45 days to get their hotel reservations in by calling 1-314-863-0400 . Please do it this week if possible as it could save the affiliate money on things like extra microphones, last minute meeting rooms, etc. Reservation code is NF26c.
You also have 55 days to pre-register for convention. I have attached the registration form.
I encourage people to eat the planned lunches as the cheapest item on the hotel restaurant menu a  hamburger  is $12.00. After adding about 15% for tip and 7% for tax brings the total to $14.64 before you add a beverage which will likely cost $2.00 or more. That is over $16.00 while our planned lunch is only $15.00 and includes relaxing time with each other.  It is similar for Prayer Breakfast versus the restaurant. And, no I do NOT know what the planned meals will be other than that they will not be exotic.
As of this moment I have a total of 5 people who have pre-registered: 3 from Springfield,1 from Jefferson City and myself. Please help me out with registrations and reservations!!!!!
Gene