[Nfbmo] It's about time-Packet attached Now

Eugene S Coulter escoulter at centurytel.net
Tue Jan 20 00:19:40 UTC 2015

It appears I left off the attachment.
Gene

-----Original Message-----
From: Eugene S Coulter via Nfbmo
Sent: Monday, January 19, 2015 2:24 PM
To: NFB of Missouri Mailing List
Subject: [Nfbmo] It's about time

Those who are going to convention have 45 days to get their hotel
reservations in by calling 1-314-863-0400 . Please do it this week if
possible as it could save the affiliate money on things like extra
microphones, last minute meeting rooms, etc. Reservation code is NF26c.
You also have 55 days to pre-register for convention. I have attached the
registration form.
I encourage people to eat the planned lunches as the cheapest item on the
hotel restaurant menu a  hamburger  is $12.00. After adding about 15% for
tip and 7% for tax brings the total to $14.64 before you add a beverage
which will likely cost $2.00 or more. That is over $16.00 while our planned
lunch is only $15.00 and includes relaxing time with each other.  It is
similar for Prayer Breakfast versus the restaurant. And, no I do NOT know
what the planned meals will be other than that they will not be exotic.
As of this moment I have a total of 5 people who have pre-registered: 3 from
Springfield,1 from Jefferson City and myself. Please help me out with
registrations and reservations!!!!!
Gene