[Nfbmo] Robin Sweitzer

Erin Joy Magoon erinjoy.magoon at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 22:58:52 UTC 2015

Hello everyone,

 First of all let me apologize for not letting everyone know this very
 sad news when I found out about it.

 I had told the people that were at the National Convention, and it
 honestly did not occur to me to put it out on the list, and for that I
 am truly sorry.

 Robin Sweitzer past away suddenly, and we believe peacefully, in her
 sleep on Saturday, July 4.  Her funeral was held in Springfield on
 Friday, July 10.

 Since a number of people were not able to attend the funeral, Larry
 Arnold and I have decided to hold a memorial service on Saturday,
 August 1, at 1:00 PM.

 It will be held at the Hillcrest Presbyterian Church at 818 E. Norton
 Road, Springfield MO, 65803.  This is the church that Robin had
 attended for the last several years.

 If you can make it we would love to have you, if you are unable to
 attend in person, but would like to participate in another way then
 you can send your words, thoughts, stories or anything you would like
 read and we will see that it is done.

 You can either give your writing to someone who is attending, please
 be sure it is in either Braille, or 14 point font, or you can E-mail
 it to me at:

erinjoy.magoon at gmail.com

 Please try to get it to me by 8:00 PM on Friday, July 31, unless you
 are sending it along with someone who is coming, that way I can make
 sure it is either in Braille or large print before I leave for the
 Memorial Service.

 We will be holding a small repast immediately following the Service.
 If you wish to partake in it please let me know by noon on Wednesday,
 July 29.

 Please E-Mail me at

erinjoy.magoon at gmail.com

 Or, call me at

 417-576-0037

 Thank you for all of your thoughts and prayers over these last several
 months.  Both Larry and I greatly appreciate them.

 Robin was a great friend, a wonderful Federationist, and a over all
 fabulous person!!!!

 She is loved, and will be missed, but never forgotten.

 Again I apologize for my oversight of not posting this earlier.

 Sincerely,

Erin Joy Magoon

--
Erin Joy Magoon
Seeing Eye Graduate 2004, Guide Dogs of America Graduate 2013
erinjoy.magoon at gmail.com
Cell Phone:
417-576-0037