[Nfbmo] National Convention

Erin Joy Magoon erinjoy.magoon at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 21:45:45 UTC 2015

     Hello, at the last boar meeting on Saturday, May 30, 2015, it was
decided that Gary Wunder needs to know of those people who are going
to go to National Convention.  He would like this information to help
see who is going and therefore could assist in running the table,
helping out in the Affiliate suite, and so he knows who is there in
case he needs to talk to people about the way he needs to vote.
     If you could please send your name an cell phone number to me if
you are planning to go to the National Convention by Wednesday, June
10, 2015.  I will compile the list and see that President Wunder gets
it.
     If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at:

E-Mail:

erinjoy.magoon at gmail.com

Call or text me at:

417-576-0037

     Thank you for your time and attention to this matter.

Sincerely,

Erin Joy Magoon

--
Erin Joy Magoon
Seeing Eye Graduate 2004, Guide Dogs of America Graduate 2013
erinjoy.magoon at gmail.com
Cell Phone:
417-576-0037