[Nfbmo] National Convention

Gene Fleeman gfleeman55 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 12:06:22 UTC 2015

I came across this email, and not sure if it is an old one or not.
Gary already knows, but I am going to the National convention.
573-855-9667

Gene Fleeman

*Wondering what to do with your old car or truck? Donating your vehicle to
the National Federation of the Blind is convenient and may qualify you for
a tax deduction. Call 1-855-659-9314 or
visit www.carshelpingtheblind.org Your donation can take the blind further.*