[Nfbmo] schedule for affiliate hospitality suite

carol j coulter cjcoulter at centurytel.net
Fri Jun 19 03:53:20 UTC 2015

Attention all members going to national convention we need your help. Show your Missouri pride in being one of the original seven. Do your part and sign up for a shift to work in the suite. It is open from 7 AM until 9 PM. We need 3 or 4 per shift. IF everyone does their share then shifts should only be two hours. please email or call me with your available time slots. My phone number is 573-474-3226. I have to turn a schedule in to national in the next couple of days so PLEASE respond ASAP. Also do not forget about our exhibit table, I am sure Carol Morgan would love to hear from you as well. Thank you in advance.
Carol Coulter