[Nfbmo] Hospitality suite schedule

carol j coulter cjcoulter at centurytel.net
Mon Jun 22 19:30:33 UTC 2015

To all those going to convention please look at the schedule and let me know if this will work for you. I need to know no later than Wednesday June 24th so I can get this sent to Eric Duffy who is in charge of the suite. Please let me know if you are not going to work so I can get someone to take your place. Thank you very much.
Carol Coulter