[Nfbmo] Sad news

Dick Morris dickmorris at netzero.net
Thu Jun 25 02:14:27 UTC 2015

Many of us remember Pat Arnold as our counselor in the Springfield RSB
office. Most of us--including me--did not know she had an inoperable brain
tumor. She died this past Sunday, June 21.

Pat Plevka  Arnold had been connected with the NFB for many years. She was a
state scholarship winner in 1992 and president of the Springfield chapter
from 1998 to 2007.

Here is the obituary from Monday's Springfield News-Leader:

Patricia Louise Plevka, 59 of Springfield, was born on September 21, 1955 in
Wichita, KS to Earl and Donna Watson. She passed away on June 21, 2015

Patricia was preceded in death by her parents and 1 brother. She is survived
by 3 sons: Matthew, Jeremy and Daniel Plevka; 1 daughter, Trisha Plevka; 8
grandchildren; 1 brother; 3 sisters and a host of family and friends.

A visitation will be held on Wednesday, June 24, 2015 from 6 till 8 p.m. at
Klingner-Cope Family Funeral Home at White Chapel, 5234 W State Hwy EE
(Division). Service will be on Thursday, June 25, 2015 at 10:00 a.m. in the
funeral home. Interment will be in White Chapel Memorial Gardens.

Online condolences may be made to www.klingnerfuneralhome.com - See more at:
http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/news-leader/obituary.aspx?n=patricia-louise-plevka&pid=175133507&fhid=13903#sthash.kE4fLMxa.dpuf

Dick Morris