[Nfbmo] Missouri Caucus at National Convention

Julie McGinnity kaybaycar at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 17:19:45 UTC 2015

Hi Ruby and all, the Missouri caucus will be held in my room on Sunday
the 5th at 10:00 PM.  Please make sure either Erin Magoon or I have
your phone number so that one of us can contact you with the room
number.  We are excited to host the caucus this year!

Yes

--
Julie McGinnity
National Federation of the Blind of Missouri second vice president,