[Nfbmo] Going other places at Convention

Eugene S Coulter escoulter at centurytel.net
Tue Jun 30 15:59:42 UTC 2015

The shuttle service available from the Rosen Centre Hotel to the Disney parks is Town and Country Transportation.  That shuttle is $17.00 per person round-trip and drops guests off at the Magic Kingdom.  From there you are able to take Disney provided transportation to any other park you wish on Disney property.  You must make reservations for the shuttle the night before you would like to go to Disney, and you can contact them to find out current pickup and return times, or arrange your shuttle pickup at (407) 828-3035.  Taxi service is a $45.00 flat-rate to any Disney park or $32.00 to Downtown Disney with the vehicles we have here at the Rosen Centre, metered taxi transportation is typically a few dollars less depending on traffic.

You may also choose to take public transportation.  The Lynx bus system is the major public transportation option here in Orlando (www.GoLynx.com).  You would need to take Lynx bus #8 to SeaWorld from the front of the hotel on the corner of International Drive and Hawaiian Court.  The Lynx bus is $2.00 and when you board you can request a transfer, you will use this transfer to board bus #50 at SeaWorld, which will drop you off at the Disney ticket and transportation center.  You can find more information at www.GoLynx.com.

We do offer complimentary shuttle service to Universal Studios, SeaWorld, and the water parks Wet-N-Wild, and Aquatica.  Seating is limited and offered on a first come, first served basis.  In order to take advantage of our hotel shuttle, you must pick up a boarding pass from our Expedia ticket and attraction desk which is open 7am-9pm daily.  Please contact the hotel anytime to find out the current shuttle pickup and return times, as they do change periodically.  Taxi service is a $25.00 flat-rate to Universal Studios or Wet-N-Wild, $16.00 to SeaWorld or Aquatica with the vehicles we have here at the Rosen Centre, metered taxi transportation is typically a few dollars less depending on traffic.

You can also reach SeaWorld, Aquatica, and Wet-N-Wild with the I-Ride Trolley which is public transportation for the International Drive area (www.IRideTrolley.com). The Trolley is $2.00 per ride for adults, .25 cents for seniors age 65 or older, $1.00 for children age 3-9 with a paying adult, and free for ages under 3. Single and multi-day passes for the I-Ride Trolley are also available at our ticket and attraction desk.  The I-Ride Trolley runs from 8am-10:30pm, and passes by every stop about every 15-20 minutes.

Universal Studios can also be reached by taking public transportation to Wet-N-Wild, and walking about 15-20 minutes up Universal Blvd into the parks.  Or you can take the green line Trolley to the G4 bus stop where you will have to cross Kirkman Rd at the corner of Major Blvd. to pick up Lynx bus #40 which will bring you the rest of the way into Universal Studios pick up and drop off area.

Our hotel has a ticket and attraction desk which can provide tickets for you anytime during your visit.  You can contact them from 7am-9pm daily at 407-996-9840 ext. 2060357 to speak with them about any special pricing that may be available or stop by the desk when you arrive. If you are here with a certain convention, they may have special rates for that.

When you arrive at the hotel our staff can point you in the right direction for anything you may need.