[Nfbmo] Fwd: State Convention Online Registration Deadlines (procrastinators please read this message)

Horchem Gary horchemg at gary-springfield-mo.net
Sun Mar 1 23:03:31 UTC 2015

Below are the deadlines for state convention online registration. This means you must COMPLETE the registration process by the deadline or you won't be registered for the state convention also some of you don't finish the registration process. Two are listed as "Pending from incomplete transaction" You MUST complete the entire registration process including paying for your registration we accept all major credit cards we DO NOT accept checks, money orders or cash. DO NOT DELAY!!! Thank you

>>> "Eugene S Coulter" <escoulter at centurytel.net> 02/28/15 2:33 PM >>>
    Gary,

  the  deadline for online Pre-registration is March 17 at 6:00pm

  The  deadline for regular online registration is March 20 at 6:00 pm.

  Gene