[Nfbmo] Draft Agenda

Bryan Schulz b.schulz at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 18 02:49:46 UTC 2015

hi,

It was hard to read due to being protected.
control plus up/down arrow made it more readable.
I didn't notice any typos.

Will there be dog guide, merchants, and membership meetings friday night?
Unless there is a cool secret welcome planned, I don't think Chris will
consume twenty minutes on Saturday morning.
Bryan