[Nfbmo] Draft Agenda

Dennis Miller dennismiller at cableone.net
Wed Mar 18 16:19:07 UTC 2015

Protected view is the default setting for Microsoft Word.  I think that any
document that is emailed as an attachment is going to be displayed in
protected mode until the setting is changed in Word.  However, I can't
remember how to change the setting.  Those who are having this problem may
wish to explore the Word menus, the protected mode setting is in there
somewhere.  I don't think including the logo had anything to do with it.
Dennis