[Nfbmo] Dog Guide Relief at State convention

Eugene S Coulter escoulter at centurytel.net
Wed Mar 18 19:43:43 UTC 2015

After over a month’s negotiating about a place for  dogs to do their business I have worked out a solution with the hotel.
Due to the fact that this is an urban hotel there are no suitable grassy areas   readily and safely accessible. Therefore the hotel is constructing a 15 foot by 15 foot potty box using mulch and 2 by 4’s for the dogs. Approximately half of the box will be under cover of an over hang. and half will be in the great outdoors. The hotel allows pets normally and this has given them the idea of making the potty box permanent.
To get to the relief area take elevator to the second floor which is where our  general session and Friday meetings are. Exit through the parking garage door and take an immediate right against the wall. This will put you on a ramp going up. Go to the top of the ramp and make a 90 degree left and walk 20 feet and you
should be at the potty station.
Gene