[Nfbmo] Seminar for Children's Service Workers

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 20 23:00:16 UTC 2015

Congratulations to Carol Coulter and her fantastic crew who did a seminar
for caseworkers and managers of children's protective services. I think the
seminar was well received and that those attending learned a great deal. At
times we were disappointed at the lack of questions that our presenters
hoped to get, but one of the manager said that she inquired about why her
staff did not ask more, and they told her that the group did such a good job
of presenting that their questions and initial misconceptions were answered.

Thank you to everyone who participated.

Gary Wunder, President