[Nfbmo] Commendations to the Lewis & Clark Chapter

Shelia Wright sbwright95 at att.net
Tue Mar 31 00:36:43 UTC 2015

Hello Chris,

I wanted to write this message on behalf of the convention. Please share it with members of the Lewis & Clark Chapter.

 I thought the 53rd Convention of the National Federation of the Blind of Missouri was a wonderful convention. The Lewis and Clark Chapter did an outstanding job with hospitality, banquet, and door prizes. Also, someone from the Lewis & Clark Chapter always seemed close at hand to make us feel welcome. I've seen no finer hosting. Thank you for all of your hard work and congratulations on a very successful convention.

Shelia Wright, First Vice President