[Nfbmo] Commendations to the Lewis & Clark Chapter

david hertweck david.hertweck at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 31 01:09:45 UTC 2015

I second that.

-----Original Message-----
From: Shelia Wright via Nfbmo
Sent: Monday, March 30, 2015 7:36 PM
To: Chris Tisdal
Cc: Gary Wunder
Subject: [Nfbmo] Commendations to the Lewis & Clark Chapter

Hello Chris,

I wanted to write this message on behalf of the convention. Please share it
with members of the Lewis & Clark Chapter.

I thought the 53rd Convention of the National Federation of the Blind of
Missouri was a wonderful convention. The Lewis and Clark Chapter did an
outstanding job with hospitality, banquet, and door prizes. Also, someone
from the Lewis & Clark Chapter always seemed close at hand to make us feel
welcome. I've seen no finer hosting. Thank you for all of your hard work and
congratulations on a very successful convention.

Shelia Wright, First Vice President