[Nfbmo] State convention past and future

Bryan Schulz b.schulz at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 31 05:11:39 UTC 2015

Hi,
Heck, use reverse vip and charge $5 for the last five rows, ha.
A. people should move inwards instead of taking the first chair on the end which can make people think the row is full.
B. If you have difficulty hearing, build more time into your schedule and arrive earlier or ask someone if there are seats closer to the front.
Bryan