[Nfbmo] Urgent matter for Monday

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Mon May 4 01:11:44 UTC 2015

It is urgent that we call the office of Governor Nixon tomorrow to see if he
can restore to the budget a $150,000 cut in state match for RSB that will
result in our losing another $704,000 from the federal government and change
our baseline budget for future years. Just when this was passed by the House
and Senate I do not know, but it now awaits the signature of our chief
executive. I do not know if he has the power to argue with the General
Assembly about specific cuts or how the line item veto may work in this
situation, but this is a significant cut.

You may reach the governor's office by calling (573) 751-3222.

Thank you for helping to turn this around.

Gary Wunder, President