[Nfbmo] CORRECTION: Time is ending

Eugene S Coulter escoulter at centurytel.net
Mon May 11 16:55:32 UTC 2015

The deadline is Friday May 15!!
Sorry about that!
Gene

-----Original Message-----
From: Eugene S Coulter via Nfbmo
Sent: Monday, May 11, 2015 2:01 AM
To: NFB of Missouri Mailing List
Cc: Eugene S Coulter
Subject: [Nfbmo] Time is ending

That is the time to help our Federation Affiliate by ordering from Schwan's.
We have now raised $338.00 and Erin Magoon, Vicki Roberts, and Julie
McGinnity have joined in.
The deadline for on-line or phone orders is  Friday May 11 at 11:00 pm for
the organization to get the 20% of the sales. IT does not matter when the
food is delivered just when the order is placed. Remember to go to
Schwans.Com  or call 1-855-870-7208 to order using  organization code 18709.
Also you can order a $25 gift  card of which the organization will get
$10.00 by Friday but this must be done only at SchwanCares.com.
Those of you who plan on continuing to order remember to keep giving the
code after Friday so we get our 5%
Gene