[Nfbmo] Building the Federation!

dacia.luck at gmail.com dacia.luck at gmail.com
Fri May 22 14:59:13 UTC 2015

This is wonderful!!! Good work to you Gary and Nellene. I am so glad to have another chapter in our affiliate. Especially one in the area of the state that means so much to me, several members of my family live in that area. Once again, this is wonderful, and thank you to all of you for making the trip there and making them feel welcome.
Dacia

Sent from my iPhone