[Nfbmo] staffing the Presidential suite

carol j coulter cjcoulter at centurytel.net
Fri May 22 18:29:06 UTC 2015

Hi everyone I have been ask to schedule the staffing for the presidential suite. Gary said we will be hosting on Monday, registration day. He believes it is open from 7 am to 7 pm. Please email me with your availability. We are going to be busy between the suite and the exhibit hall but we can do this. Let’s show our pride in being one of the original seven and show off that good old Midwest hospitality.  Gary, Elisabeth and I have already decided to take the early shift, however he said we could probably use four or five people. The length of the shift will depend on how many volunteer and we can try and work around meetings people want to attend plus the exhibit hall. Look forward to hearing from EVERYONE who will be attending.
Carol Coulter