[Nfbmo] staffing the Presidential suite

Gene Fleeman gfleeman55 at gmail.com
Fri May 22 19:06:10 UTC 2015

Carol,
i am serving on the Convention Ambassadors Committee and i believe they are
scheduling me for the NFB Market.
i don't know what my schedules are yet, so I will have to get with you
later as to my availability.

Gene F.

*Wondering what to do with your old car or truck? Donating your vehicle to
the National Federation of the Blind is convenient and may qualify you for
a tax deduction. Call 1-855-659-9314 or
visit www.carshelpingtheblind.org Your donation can take the blind further.*

On Fri, May 22, 2015 at 1:51 PM, carol j coulter via Nfbmo <nfbmo at nfbnet.org