[Nfbmo] {Disarmed} Fw: NBP's Gala is Tomorrow!

Nancy Lynn freespirit.stl at att.net
Wed Nov 11 15:08:13 UTC 2015

National Braille Press

Live the life you want!

From: Brian A. Mac Donald
Sent: Wednesday, November 11, 2015 9:02 AM
To: Nancy Lynn
Subject: NBP's Gala is Tomorrow!

                  A Million Laughs for Literacy Gala is here!

                  While we wish that you could all join us in Boston, you can still celebrate the power and excitement that braille literacy gives blind kids.  At National Braille Press, we believe braille sparks endless opportunities.  Braille for a blind child introduces them to adventures that only literacy can bring.
                  Help us raise A Million Laughs for Literacy by donating today!

                  ∞

                  Audio Stream the Gala!
                  In partnership with ACB Radio, NBP will have an audio stream of the gala on Thursday, November 12th, at 6PM Eastern Standard Time.  Rick Morin and Brian Charlson will be your hosts.  It will be fast and easy to tune in, simply visit our web site www.nbp.org and click on the "listen live to A Million Laughs for Literacy Gala" link or call the ACB radio line at 605-475-8130 Option 6 to hear all of the fun and inspiring speakers at an event that supports Braille Literacy! To receive the ACB radio line number or to get a reminder, please email galastream at nbp.org.

                  We want to give a special thanks to our returning sponsors:

                  And a special welcome to our new partner in providing the gift of Braille Literacy: Vanda Pharmaceuticals - help support research for children with Non-24 at www.non24registry.com

            Unsubscribe | Forward to a Friend | Visit our web site | Make a Donation

            Connect with us!

            National Braille Press. © 2013 All rights reserved.
            88 Saint Stephen Street Boston, MA 02115-4302