[Nfbmo] FW: Recruitment Job Posting E-mail - Job Posting Ref#: 20-15

Daniel Garcia dangarcia3 at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 14 03:37:06 UTC 2015

Erika:

see below.

 POSTING DATE:   November 13, 2015
JOB#:   20-15
JOB TITLE:   Executive Producer/Editor
COMPANY:   101 ESPN (WXOS), Programming
SCHEDULE:
Monday thru Friday,  12pm - 8pm, other hours as needed

STATUS:   Full Time, Salaried

 QUALIFICATIONS:

	Participate in all aspects of  creating a radio show, including
writing, editing and producing creative and compelling content, identifying
and arranging for guest talent, leading and coordinating  staff and
production resources, operating control booth, as well as develop the
content for online and mobile platforms.

.	Degree within radio broadcasting, media production, or a related
field, preferred.
.	Previous radio producer experience.
.	Thorough understanding of FCC guidelines regarding compliance with
rules including indecency, profanity, payola/plugola, and contesting.
.	Project an appropriate professional appearance and demeanor.
.	Ability to work in compliance with company policies and procedures.
.	Ability to function in a team environment.
.	Ability to work established schedule and other hours as needed.

 DUTIES:
 .	Research, write, edit, produce, develop and manage original,
creative and compelling show content, for on air and across multiple
platforms.
.	Oversee production of necessary components of on-air programming.
.	Work cooperatively and collaboratively with on-air and production
teams to produce new and innovative ideas for programming.
.	Lead producer group in enhancing product on a daily basis.
.	Network with local teams to maintain professional relationships that
benefit radio station.
.	Coordinate weekly call-in times and schedules for "regular" guest
spots.
.	Maintain Live Spots for Talent.
.	Update 101 Sports website with latest show audio.
.	Manage credential requests for 101 ESPN.

 PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:

	Must be able to perform the essential functions of the job. The
Company will make reasonable physical accommodations to facilitate the
ability to perform essential job functions.

.	Ability to communicate in English both verbally and in writing.
.	Manual dexterity and fine motor skills to manipulate computer keys
and general office equipment (telephone, copier, calculator, etc.) for
extended periods of time.
.	Ability to hear and speak clearly and follow both oral and written
direction.

 APPLY TO:
http://www.101sports.com/careers/
 Job# 20-15