[Nfbmo] link to a funny story as told on philmore

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 2 21:58:46 UTC 2015

I can see doing that.

-----Original Message-----
From: Nfbmo [mailto:nfbmo-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Nancy Lynn via Nfbmo
Sent: Wednesday, September 30, 2015 6:35 PM
To: mcb chat; nfbmo list; NFBC List
Cc: Nancy Lynn
Subject: [Nfbmo] link to a funny story as told on philmore

Dialogue Magazine used to have a column called ABAPITA where people shared funny incidents that happened as a result of blindness. This happened to my friend Robert, and he told it in a Philmore message.I have his permission to share it, and I thought you’d enjoy it.
This is an email link to a copy of a voicemail message sent from Philmore Productions Voicemail.  To hear the sound file, click on the following link:
http://www.pmpmail.com/vis_wav/15093017435303.wav