[Nfbmo] January Board Meeting

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 21 20:48:39 UTC 2015

Well, we have made a colossal mistake, and I am right at the center of it.
We scheduled our board meeting for Saturday, January 23, but this is the day
before some of us will travel to the Washington Seminar and this particular
Saturday is supposed to be used by our governmental affairs chairman to
travel to Baltimore for the annual legislative seminar. Now let's deal with
the difficult task of two which date we might move the meeting. Going
backward, there is January sixteen and January nine. We already ruled out
rather vocally a meeting on January the second. We could meet on January
thirty or on Saturday, February six.

Please give me your first and second preference of meeting date. I apologize
for not putting two and two together when we discuss this date.

Warmly,

Gary