[Nfbmo] January Board Meeting

Erin Joy Magoon erinjoy.magoon at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 05:33:41 UTC 2015

Gene I so agree with you it is extremely difficult for all of us to arrive at one date that works and let it alone.

The 16th is my parents' 45th anniversary party so that is out for me period.

The 9th is two chapter's meeting so I'd have to say the 30th
Erin Magoon

National Federation of the Blind of Missouri Corresponding Secretary
National Federation of the Blind of Missouri Springfield Chapter President
Missouri Association of Guide Dog Users Secretary

Cell- 417-576-0037
E-mail, erinjoy.magoon at gmail.com

Seeing Eye Graduate 2004, Guide Dogs of America Graduate 2013
E-mail, Erin.magoon at gmail.com