[Nfbmo] January Board Meeting

Shelia Wright sbwright95 at att.net
Thu Oct 22 13:39:25 UTC 2015

I would like to request that we not hold the board meeting on February 6 as the Jeff City Seminar is being planned for February 8 and 9. In years when the board meeting has been the weekend before the seminar the attendance for our Jeff City Seminar has been significantly low. In addition, Many of us use that weekend to organize and prepare for our work in Jefferson City.
Shelia