[Nfbmo] Fwd: [nfbmi-talk] 2015 State Convention Agenda

Eugene S Coulter escoulter at centurytel.net
Sat Oct 24 05:37:37 UTC 2015

Speaking for myself alone...
As convention coordinator I look constantly at other states convention
agendas primarily to check out their registration costs, hotel rates, and
charges for planned meals to make sure I am doing right by our affiliate
members in  negotiations with providers. Of course, as a result, I read over
their agendas. There are a wide variety of conventions from one day to four
day with many differing aspects. I concluded long ago that I would stack our
agenda up against any other states. Sure, we can get ideas from them.
But, your message seems to be negative in it's focus using the  incorrect
name for our state implying that our convention is miserable. I hope your
posts could be more positive than this and  not snottie.
Gene