[Nfbmo] {Disarmed} Let's support our blind business ownersby Signing up for this contest starting today

Bryan Schulz b.schulz at sbcglobal.net
Sat Oct 24 17:24:48 UTC 2015

Hi,

Regardless of money involved, it still depends on people getting others
behind them to ... and is kin to the pyramid/mlm model.
Any company wanting to become successful devotes x amount of income to
marketing/promotion and I tend to avoid situations that depend on providing
friend's information.
Bryan