[Nfbmo] Fwd.: [nfbmi-talk] 2015 State Convention Agenda

Debbie Wunder debbiewunder at charter.net
Tue Oct 27 01:09:35 UTC 2015

WOW Fred! You never cease to amaze me, I can see that your continued
negativity has not improved. It has been some time now since I have seen you
at any NFB function, but yet you continue to be negative.

There certainly is not a reason to read other affiliate agendas, some great
idea's may come from that. And just so you know we are affiliates not
chapters. A chapter is the local group within the affiliate. But of course I
am sure you do know this.

We are from the state of Missouri, not Misery as you say, I think the only
misery I observe is your own.

It takes all of us to shoulder the work, to raise the funds, to spread the
word, to change lives. So if you do not have anything positive to share on
this list, then why not remove yourself.