[Nfbmo] {Spam?} No streaming today

Eugene S Coulter escoulter at centurytel.net
Mon Apr 4 16:40:31 UTC 2016

Streaming was clearly available. Gary, I had assumed you  would check with
the
hotel or myself as there was a guest code available. As I toldy you Friday
night if there is a problem with any part of the convention do not hesitate
to come to me and if I do not resolve the issue or it is not in my
jurisdiction ask our State President or the person whom is responsible for
handling that area as this could have been easily resolved I believe.
Gene