[Nfbmo] Convention streaming

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 4 17:48:30 UTC 2016

I write to apologize to those of you who were following the convention
through the stream and got nothing on Sunday. I was not aware that we were
not streaming, and certainly this was a fixable problem.

I think that in addition to having someone stream the convention, we need a
telephone number someone can call when they find the stream is not
available. Granted this is difficult given that we ask most people to turn
off their telephones during convention sessions, but we will figure out how
to let stream listeners alert us to problems.

I appreciate people on the list making notes about what went on Sunday. If
you listen to the stream that is supposed to be available, you will notice
that I was asked to serve on a task force and that someone later suggested,
after five women had been nominated I believe, that there needed to be a man
on the task force. Well, everyone got a laugh out of that.

I wish to join Eugene in asking for thoughts about the convention. Did you
like the agenda? Could you tell that there was a desire to ask something
different of the normal presenters that people want each year? Did the
panels and presenters speak to current issues you wanted information about?
If you had written the agenda, what would you have done differently?

You can either respond to me at gwunder at earthlink.net or by using this list
if you believe your comments will create other constructive comments.
However they come, I will appreciate hearing from you.

Warmly,

Gary