[Nfbmo] Action Needed From NFB of Missouri Members

Shelia Wright sbwright95 at att.net
Wed Apr 6 02:45:58 UTC 2016

Hello Everyone,

I hope you enjoyed the convention as much as I did. If you were not able to
be with us this weekend, I want you to know you were missed.

We need everyone reading this to call our Missouri Senators to ask them to
support ratification of the Marrakesh Treaty.  You don't have to go into a
lot of detail on these calls just ask Senators Blunt and McCaskill to ratify
the Marrakesh Treaty so that we have access to more books. Below is the
contact information and a Request For Action From President Riccobono.

We also passed a resolution at our NFB of Missouri State Convention.

Thank you for taking a few moments to make these calls. If you tweet, that
will be helpful as well.

Shelia Wright

Missouri Senator's Contact Information

Senator Claire McCaskill

Phone: 202-224-6154

Twitter: Claire McCaskill @clairecmc

Senator Roy Blunt

Phone: 202-224-5721

Twitter: Senator Roy Blunt @RoyBlunt

Here's what President Riccobono

Marrakesh Call to Action:

The Senate will be returning this week from its Easter recess, and it is
important we take this opportunity to put the Marrakesh Treaty at the top of
the priority list for the Senate Committee on Foreign Relations. Today,
please call the office of Senator Bob Corker (R-TN,) chairman of the Foreign
Relations Committee, to express your support as a blind American for the
treaty, and to ask him to promptly schedule a hearing. Also, please call
both of your senators to encourage them to provide their advice and consent
when the treaty is brought before the entire Senate. State president and
legislative directors in states with representation on the Foreign Relations
Committee will receive additional instructions in the very near future. All
senators can be reached by calling the Capitol switchboard at (202)
224-3121.

Hillary Clinton - Eliminating Subminimum Wage: