[Nfbmo] HB 2569 On School Instruction In Braille

Shelia Wright sbwright95 at att.net
Wed Apr 6 03:39:58 UTC 2016

Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to let you all know that HB 2569 was considered by the House
Committee on Emerging Issues in Education as expected on Monday, April 4.
The amendments we had requested were made and the bill has been voted as "do
Pass". It should be referred to the Select Committee on Education. I will
let you know as it progresses.

I'd like to thank Rita Lynch and Brian Wekamp for going to the Capitol on
Monday to represent us. It's always great to have someone there to monitor
the proceedings..

Shelia