[Nfbmo] Panel on How the Health Care System Treats the blind

K THINK thinkingk at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 6 07:14:27 UTC 2016

Yes, I agree with you. I had to do the same thing. All we have to do is learn the room. When my mom went into the hospital in January she needed someone with her 24 hours. I ended up having to stay all night at the hospital with her for a week and a half. I found out quickly where the trash can was as well as other things in her room.

Kim Killian