[Nfbmo] FW: Alphapointe Employment

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 11 19:29:03 UTC 2016

Here is more on the job posting I shared last week from AlphaPointe:

Job Summary: Responsible for responding and processing calls and other
contacts

from SMIONE Card customers and stakeholders in accordance with policies and

procedures and contractual obligations.

Essential Functions:

. Responsible for responding to Customer Service calls received in

accordance with policies and procedures.

. Categorize all calls and other contacts received in one of the categories

provided.

. Record any abusive and/ or extraordinary calls.

. Must have the ability to work independently with little or no supervision.

. Assist with other duties as needed.

Additional Functions:

. Respond promptly to customer needs.

. Communicate effectively both orally and in writing.

. Understand and explain SMIONE Card policies and procedures.

. Identify and resolve errors.

. Maintain accurate records.

. Work confidentially with discretion and integrity.

. Meet schedules and deadlines.

. Work varied schedules and overtime hours as necessary.

. Physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an

employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.

. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with

disabilities to perform the essential functions.

. While performing the duties of the job, the employee is regularly required

type, talk or hear.

. The employee frequently is required to sit and reach with hands and arms.

. The employee is sometimes required to stand and walk.

. Must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.

Alpha-FRM-HR-JD-1119

Effective Date: 11/04/13

Version 2 P a g e 2

Customer Service Rep

Knowledge and Skill Requirements:

. High School diploma or equivalent required.

. A degree or certificate in a related field preferred.

. Call center experience preferred.

. Computer experience and typing proficiency required.

. Policies and procedures involved in SMIONE Card processing.

. Must be proficient in data entry skills including keyboard, mouse, and 10-

key pad.

. Basic knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Office products.

. Excellent written and spoken communication skills; including voice tones

and grammar as well as time management skills and organizational skills.

. Modern office practices, procedures, and equipment.

. Technical aspects of field of specialty.

. Interpersonal skills, using tact, patience, and courtesy.

. Practice active listening skills to determine the nature of the customer

inquiries.

. Must be fluent in English.

Working Conditions:

. Includes, moderate to noisy work environment, (typical of an

office environment).

Kristin Stephenson

Assistant Manager, Human Resources

cid:DFBC8280-E544-447F-84B2-685D944FEB61

7501 Prospect

Kansas City, MO 64132

Main (816) 421-5848

Direct (816) 237-2029

Fax (816) 237-2019

Visit us online at  <http://www.alphapointe.org/> www.alphapointe.org

<http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#!/pages/Alphapointe/1554000178135
09?v=wall&ref=sgm> Description: Description: Description: Description:
<http://www.twitter.com/alphapointe> Description: Description: Description:
<http://www.youtube.com/user/alphapointeonline> Description: Description: