[Nfbmo] Alphapointe Job Openings - Kansas City and Jefferson City

Kristin Stephenson kstephenson at alphapointe.org
Tue Apr 12 13:29:55 UTC 2016

[cid:image007.jpg at 01D19495.7CAAEEB0]

Alphapointe is a private, not-for-profit 501(c)(3) organization that has continued to serve people who are blind and visually impaired in the Kansas City, Missouri community and surrounding region for over 100 years. Creating opportunities within the workforce continues to be a service Alphapointe proudly offers.  We are very excited to begin updating you with current job openings that we have at various locations, including Kansas City, MO and Brooklyn, NY.

Some positions are considered "competitive" for placement purposes.  Some positions may also be eligible for relocation assistance if necessary.  Please contact us with any questions you may have regarding job openings.

Kristin Stephenson, Assistant Manager, HR, KC           816-237-2029                      kstephenson at alphapointe.org<mailto:kstephenson at alphapointe.org>

Amy Campbell, Vice President, HR                                 816-237-2007                      acampbell at alphapointe.org<mailto:acampbell at alphapointe.org>

Current openings can be applied for at www.alphapointe.org<http://www.alphapointe.org> under the "Jobs" tab.

Teleservices Representative (Part-time)<http://alphapointe.hrmdirect.com/employment/job-opening.php?req=175188&&#job>
Kansas City, MO
A Teleservices Representative is responsible for creating great conversations with others on behalf of our clients, and returning critical response data for our clients who are businesses, colleges and universities across the nation.  Successful team members deliver enthusiasm, listening skills, sincerity and high levels of data and call quality.

VA Switchboard Operator (Part Time)<http://alphapointe.hrmdirect.com/employment/job-opening.php?req=351619&&#job>
Kansas City, MO
Under the direction of the Manager, the hospital switchboard operator is responsible for processing incoming and outgoing telephone calls/emergency procedures.

Customer Service Representative - Maximus (Part-time)<http://alphapointe.hrmdirect.com/employment/job-opening.php?req=326935&&#job>
Jefferson City, MO
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for interacting with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about programs and services in a contact center.

Customer Service Representative - SMI (Part-time or Full-Time)<http://alphapointe.hrmdirect.com/employment/job-opening.php?req=324356&&#job>
Jefferson City, MO
Responsible for responding and processing calls and other contacts from smiONE Card customers and stakeholders in accordance with policies and procedures and contractual obligations.

Kristin Stephenson
Assistant Manager, Human Resources

7501 Prospect
Kansas City, MO 64132

Main (816) 421-5848
Direct (816) 237-2029
Fax (816) 237-2019
Visit us online at www.alphapointe.org<http://www.alphapointe.org/>

[Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: facebook logo small for sig]<http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#!/pages/Alphapointe/155400017813509?v=wall&ref=sgm>  [Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: twitter logo small for sig] <http://www.twitter.com/alphapointe>   [Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: youtube logo for sig] <http://www.youtube.com/user/alphapointeonline>