[Nfbmo] Social Media Training

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 13 15:44:07 UTC 2016

Danielle Trevino has agreed to meet with us by conference telephone on April
25, at 6:30 PM Central standard Time. We have scheduled an hour, and if it
turns out that we can't get all of our business done in that time, I think
that Danielle is certainly willing to do a second session.

I suggest we use the traditional phone number that we have for most other
meetings. It is 712-432-0180, and the conference code is 1774#.

Please let me know if you have questions or concerns, and if there is
anything you specifically would like Danielle to address, please let me
know, and I will forward it along to her.

Warmly,

Gary

Gary Wunder, President