[Nfbmo] nfbmo down again

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 13 18:29:02 UTC 2016

I am not seeing the problem. When I go to Internet Explorer version 11 and
open the URL www.nfbmo.org, I get our main page. When I select the archives,
I get the 2014, 2015, and 2016 conventions as a choice. When I activate the
dropdown for 2016, I see Saturday morning, etc.

Help me understand what isn't working, please.