[Nfbmo] Paying Gas Bill Online

Linda A.Coccovizzo Linda.Coccovizzo at MCCKC.EDU
Wed Apr 13 18:53:02 UTC 2016

Hi all. I'm wondering if there are screen reader users who are MGE customers out there who are able to pay their bills online? I split duties in my household, and the bill paying goes to my husband who Is sighted. However, friends have mentioned to me that there is capchya at least to make a one-time payment, and they are unable to get the audio to play. I think this should be made accessible if it is not, and so I wanted to find out what others' experiences are.  Thanks.

Linda C.