[Nfbmo] Fwd: [nfbmi-talk] Device for the Blind by Toyota

Roger Crome rogerc at lifecilmo.org
Mon Apr 18 21:26:24 UTC 2016

This is an interesting device, and I can see a value to it as a mobility
tool.  It seems like this may be the new dawn of a different type of
assistive mobility device.  More and more companies are looking at expanding
technology to help create a bridge between visual queues and what those of
us who   still just use the simple pieces of technology like a cane can
access.  Another tool in the box.