[Nfbmo] The glass ceiling for blind performers

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 21 20:25:54 UTC 2016

Hello, Julie, Dick, and Nancy. As you can tell from my initial post, I am
extremely interested in this topic, but I am not at all interested in it
focusing on what I think. I had my initial bite at the apple, so I think
before trying to answer your questions that I'm going to see if other people
have opinions about the subject. I also want some time to think about your
questions. One of the advantages of the written word is that we can let what
other people say and ask wash over us, immerse ourselves in it, and not
worry about having to come up with an immediate response as we would in a
face-to-face conversation. I hope more folks will offer their thoughts and
opinions, and I'll be thinking about my debut on the big screen.